The Denver criminal defense attorneys at Wolf Law provide free, initial consultations to evaluate your case, properly advise you of what you are facing and how the process works, and get to know you and your case. One of our experienced lawyers will personally meet with you at our Denver office or another location convenient for you. This complimentary consultation also gives you a chance to meet us, see how we do business and decide if we are the right law firm for you.
Wolf Law handles a wide variety of criminal and traffic cases, including, but not limited to:
- DUI, DWAI
- Stoned Driving
- Domestic Violence
- Protection Orders, Protection Order Violations
- Sex Assault
- Child Abuse
- Traffic Tickets
- Internet/Computer Crimes including Identity Theft and Fraud or Forgery
- Theft and Shoplifting
- Drug Charges
- Driving Under Restraint (DUR) or Driving Under Suspension (DUS)
- Habitual Traffic Offender (HTO)
- Probation Violations
- Record Sealing or Record Expungement
- Sex Offender De-Registration, as well as any other Municipal, Misdemeanor or Felony charges you may be facing.
The lawyers of Wolf Law have handled thousands of these various criminal and traffic offenses. Many of these cases have been taken all the way to trial with overwhelmingly favorable results. Wolf Law can help you find your way through the difficult criminal court system with skill and compassion.
Make Wolf Law your first call, and let them help you get to the other side of your legal problems and start finding solutions.
Our Denver Criminal defense attorneys serve clients throughout the entire state of Colorado. Contact Wolf Law, LLC today for your free consultation.